Tuesday 27 April 2010

Oh, there you are!


I've had my head down and been busy! Good grief, I don't like it. And no-one sent me a fit fireman - although several people implied that they'd happily keep one amused for a while.A very revealing post that turned out to be!
So instead of showing myself up and complaining about doing stuff that I've been putting off for oh, years, here's a Christmas card that proves that I can work in advance. Sometimes! It fits the criteria for Susie & Vicki's Christmas Club challenge, so get me! It was made for last week's workshop, April Fool we called it, and decided to make it unseasonal.
The stamp is from a set of 'branches' by Artemio -I made this card with the other stems - you probably remember, I just wanted to show what great value this set is, in my opinion.
If you stamp, you probably need it.
Jan wanted to thank you for positive responses to her bags. I know that reads badly, but if you read my last post, you'll understand completely. Jan is busy sewing as I type and will happily take orders. The little dolly bags are £3.50 and the totes will be £5 - email me via the button in the right margin, I'll put you in touch!
Public service announcements over, I must get on, I'm a really busy person today doncha know!

15 comments:

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Yes here I am ;)
Lovely card Julia :) I bought 2 sets of Artemio stamps at the ICHF show on Saturday, I think they do lovely stamps.
Anne xx

Annie said...

I've had my head down busy too but I have had 2 firemen at my house today...Yes, really.....they are my window cleaners :-) :-)
A x

Carmen said...

I stamp... not very well though. I never get lovely images like that. Maybe I should practise more ;)

Lyn said...

Excellent prices for those glorious bags, but I notice you don't quote for your decorated pegs ......?

I'm not even going to mention the *C* card, however impressed I am on this glorious sunny day - grrrrrrrrr!

Mummylade said...

you should send an official complaint! Everyone should be entitled to a fit fireman!! ;)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Julie, wouldnt it be great if we all got a fireman, compulsary lol! Beautiful cards, love the soft colours and the images are gorgeous, hugs Heidi xxx

Cath x said...

Surely you're not allowed to mention the C word in April?!!!!!!

Gorgeous though x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm not much of a stamper, but I like THESE stamps. Of course, I love trees, especially at Christmastime.

Sounds like a great money raiser in those little bags.

Lori said...

Oh I just love the simplicity design of these. They have such a modern flair, beautiful cards, thanks for joining Susie and Vikki's challenge this week, hope to see you again.

Angie said...

Thanks for letting us know about the bags ...great Value.
Love your cards ..specially the second one ...probably because its NOT christmas lol ...those stamps are brilliant ...so simple yet stunnigly elegant. xx

Chrissie said...

You're right about those stamps, they and the cards are ACE!
Chrissie

Evgenia Petzer said...

your cad is so soft! thanks for playing with us
at Susie and Vikki's challenge this week.

Susie Sugar said...

Perfect Julia a wonderful card, and so pretty too
Thank you for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Julia you just crack me up you do, i had to giggle when i read the comment re: "sweet" on my blog lol. So on that note i shall say ( apologising in advance ;)) well mrs you have dunnit again... made a fantastic card that is, simple yet stunning, the tree stamp does look very versatile and the little diamantes finish it off a treat. Super work Julia and thankyou for joining in our challenge this week
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Unknown said...

Too cute!